Tips On Sharing Your Story
When you sit down to write or record your story, think about what compelled you to share your experience. Keeping in mind that your story may be made public, tell us a little about yourself and your life at the time of your experience. Then record your story from the beginning. Use the following questions if you need a guide.
- Which Alegent Health facility did you visit?
- What event caused you to come to the hospital or clinic?
- What happened when you first arrived?
- What was your diagnosis?
- What treatment(s) did you receive?
- Were there any staff members that stood out?
- How did they make you feel?
- What other events took place that you feel enhanced your experience?
- How do you think your experience will impact your life, going forward?
- What would you tell your family and friends about how the experience has affected you?
- How would your experience have been different without the people at Alegent Health?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- What advice would you give to someone about to go through a similar experience?