1. A student who has not visited the School facility prior to enrollment, will be given an opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three (3) business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the School facilities and inspection of equipment.
2. If a student decides not to attend the program after signing the enrollement agreement, they have (3) business days in which to cancel their enrollment and are entitled to 100% of their deposit back.
3. After three (3) business days but prior to the start of classes, if a student decides to withdraw, they must send a letter stating the desire to withdraw from the program. The student is entitled to 100% of the tuition paid less the $100 deposit.
4. If a student chooses to withdraw from the program after the start of classes, a letter of resignation stating the reason for the withdrawal should be submitted, in person, to the program director.
5. Effective at the start of classes each semester, a pro-rated tuition policy exists:
|The tuition deposit at the time of the acceptance is non-refundable.
|Withdrawal in the first week
Withdrawal during first 4 weeks
Withdrawal during first 6 weeks
Withdrawal after 6 weeks
|100% of tuition minus $100 deposit
60% of tuition minus $100 deposit
40% of tuition minus $100 deposit
6. A student will be considered officially withdrawn from the program within 7 days after receipt of the student's letter of withdrawal, or the last date of academically related activity. If the student is on a Leave of Absence (LOA), the date of withdrawal is the date the student was scheduled to return and failed to do so.
7. All refunds are made within 30 days of the determined date of withdrawal.
8. No refunds will be made for dismissal from the program.
9. If a student wishes re-admission to the program after withdrawal, the student must re-apply to the program and satisfy all admissions criteria. No credit will be granted for previous courses or competencies or clinical education.
If a student withdraws from the program, (s)he must re-apply for admission with no credit given for previous radiologic technology education. Arrangements for re-payment of any previous financial aid must be made with the financial institution. No further disbursements of financial aid will be made for that year. If the student is re-admitted, (s)he must re-apply for financial aid.