Don't just be the life of the party, be the life saver.
Lifesaver parties are a fun (and FREE) way for you, your friends, family,
co-workers, etc. to learn the skills you need to save a life. Our health experts
come to your worksite, church, daycare or meeting room, etc. - or you can hold
your class in an Alegent Creighton hospital conference room.
Our American Heart Association-certified instructors teach adult and child
CPR, how to unblock an obstructed airway, and demonstrate how to operate an
automated external defibrillator (AED). Participants are asked to demonstrate
CPR and airway clearing to a comfort level that they would know how to respond
should they find themselves in an emergency situation.
Learn life-saving CPR, plus:
- Win door prizes
- Spend time with friends & family
- Have fun!
Dates and Locations
Click on the links below or call 1-800-ALEGENT to register.
Lifesaver Parties that are Open to the Public
Private Lifesaver Parties
Things to know
- Minimum class size 15, but there is no maximum.
- If you don't have enough people to form a class, you and your friends
can register for an open class.
- Participants' minimum age is 12, or 6th grade
- There is no written test.
- Certification is available upon request and based on the quality of
- There is a fee for certification.
Scheduling Your Lifesaver Party
- Please give us 4-6 weeks' advance notice to schedule your class date.
- Class length is 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on class size.
- Best class times are Monday – Thursdays during the day, with the last
class starting at 6:00 p.m. Saturday morning classes are available for
class sizes of 40 or more participants.
- No classes are held on Friday or Sunday.
- We will provide a invitation flyer with information personalized to
your event so you can post or email to possible participants. We handle
For more information, or to schedule your LifeSaver Party, contact:
Jeanine Mimick at 402-343-4648
Lifesaver Party flyer