Friday, May 30, 2014
3:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Registration at 3:15 p.m.
Networking Session: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Athletic trainers, physical therapists and physical
therapy assistants, occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants,
and students of these disciplines.
PURPOSE: Athletic Trainers and other healthcare professionals who work
with student athletes will be introduced to evidence based practice guidelines
and the application to practice in their field. This symposium will also include
a review of current research being conducted locally.
- Identify athletes predisposed to Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS)
- Apply the current research findings for Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS)
in clinical practice
- Explain the use of neuro-optometry for treatment of chronic injuries
- Identify target patient population that may benefit from PRI Vision
- Explain the process to integrate Evidence Based Practice into current clinical
- Recognize components of Evidence Based Practice as it applies to Sports
REGISTRATION FEE: $35 which includes continuing education credit,
program materials, meal and beverages.
Students may register for $20.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 23, 2014.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW:
QUESTIONS: Contact Alegent Creighton Health Education Department at
402-343-4311 or Educate@alegent.org.
Also, Ashley Hinze at 402-758-5071.