Three ways to stay healthy
- Find a primary care physician – just use our Find-A-Doctor tool to view physicians' video introductions. Many have video introductions that help you make the right choice for you.
- Schedule your annual physical – it’s important for everyone to have an annual physical, even if there’s no family history of chronic diseases. It’s all about prevention and early detection.
- Schedule a colonoscopy – most physicians suggest colonoscopies should start at age 50, but let your doctor determine what’s best for you.
Stay healthy at any age - quick tips
Know your numbers, and keep track of them with our Men's Health Exam Log in PDF form.
Men’s Health Services
Providing expert care and guidance
Your Men’s Health Nurse Navigator is a resource for men with health concerns who can answer any—and all—questions you have about your healthcare and any preventive measures you should be taking based on your current condition.
As a member of the Alegent Creighton Health care team, your Men’s Health Nurse Navigator will:
- Establish your healthcare priorities, focusing on preventive care for you.
- Help you find a primary care provider.
- Coordinate your care and treatment scheduling
- Help you and your family understand your diagnosis.
- Identify second opinions and facilitate referrals to Alegent Creighton Health specialists if needed.