Nurse Navigator Program
Alegent Creighton Health Men's Health Nurse Navigator Program educates men and interested persons regarding the health challenges men face including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, lung cancer, prostate cancer and more.
Our Men’s Health Nurse Navigator program is the only men’s health program in the region that motivates men to take responsibility for their health. Our program removes any barriers allowing men to understand the importance of taking preventive health measures and how Alegent Creighton Health can help them.
Three ways to stay healthy
- Find a primary care physician – just use our Find-A-Doctor tool to view physicians' video introductions. Many have video introductions that help you make the right choice for you.
- Schedule your annual physical – it’s important for everyone to have an annual physical, even if there’s no family history of chronic diseases. It’s all about prevention and early detection.
- Schedule a colonoscopy – most physicians suggest colonoscopies should start at age 50, but let your doctor determine what’s best for you.
Stay healthy at any age - quick tips
Men’s Health Services
Providing expert care and guidance
Your Men’s Health Nurse Navigator is a resource for men with health concerns who can answer any—and all—questions you have about your healthcare and any preventive measures you should be taking based on your current condition.
As a member of the Alegent Creighton Health care team, your Men’s Health Nurse Navigator will:
- Establish your healthcare priorities, focusing on preventive care for you.
- Help you find a primary care provider.
- Coordinate your care and treatment scheduling
- Help you and your family understand your diagnosis.
- Identify second opinions and facilitate referrals to Alegent Creighton Health specialists if needed.